Recently I realized that I haven't updated this blog in over a year! Time sure does fly when you have a baby. I will make it a point to update this blog for family and friends that don't have facebook accounts (to see new pictures of Ethan).
So here we go with a brief overview of 2010 for Jacob, Ashley and Ethan. Ethan was born Feb. 25th at Clarian North in Carmel, IN. He was 6 pounds 12 ounces. and beautiful! I was SO relieved that he was healthy with all the complications surrounding the pregnancy. Once he was out of my body...I was back to normal!
At the three month mark my maternity leave was up at work and I was to return to work in May...but as many of you know, I did not return to work and we decided I would be a stay at home mom and raise Ethan. It has been one of the best decisions we have made. I am enjoying EVERY minute with Ethan and would not trade this time for the world.
Ethan is a fun, happy and healthy baby boy! He smiles, laughs, loves his daddy, jumps in his exersaucer, eats and plays! He is getting his first tooth and is starting the crawling process too!
Jacob is in his second year of medical school and doing quite well. He recently was awarded a first place prize for his research he conducted over the summer. I am SO proud of him and his accomplishments.
By far the best thing in our lives right now is family! Ethan has been a wonderful addition to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment