Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 becomes 3...plus Ivy!

Jacob and I are expecting our first baby! Our due date is March 17th (St. Patrick's Day)! We have started to spread the good news because we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat at our last appointment. We are starting our 14th week today.

I have been really sick with morning sickness (except I call it all day sickness) and nausea. The doctor said usually around weeks 16-18 the sickness subsides...so I am hopeful!

Other updates...

Medical school is in full swing for Jacob. He is studying a lot and learning new things everyday. Also, he joined a soccer team for medical students and has his first game tonight! I know that will be a good break from studying for him!

Please keep Jacob's grandpa Bob in your prayers. He is in the ICU at Putnam County Hospital and very sick.

We will keep you up to date after baby Eitel appointments. We will find out the sex of the baby around 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment