Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eitel updates on the web...


Well...I (Ashley) have finally decided to start blogging like the rest of the world! I thought it would be a good way to keep family and friends up to date on how life is in the Eitel household!

Right now, Jacob and I are busy with work and life in general. It seems this June is flying by and July will be here before you know it. Jacob is starting medical school in August at Indiana University, Indianapolis campus. We are looking forward to this new journey together! He recently received his schedule and it looks as though he will be crazy busy for the next four years of his life! Not a surprise though! :)

Our chocolate lab, Ivy, keeps us busy in the evenings. She is still very energetic and loves to swim in the pond behind our condo (which I love to watch)! I am hoping once Jacob starts school she will start to warm up to me...since she is really Jacob's dog.

I will close for now but stay tuned for more posts from Jacob and me!






No comments:

Post a Comment